Love is in the air

1.2 Diana Foster
Summer 1995, Hythe Park

The crowd in front of the stage was wild. It was only a small festival with some local bands, but they really enjoyed it.
Deep Rift, the main act, really knew how to keep the mood up.
"And now is our last song...Babydoll!", the singer shout, before the music started to play again.

The heavy bass made the air vibrate and the fangirls started to scream.

Diana couldn't believe she actually made it to the front row.
"Oh god.. They're awesome live...", she thought. She was ecstatic.
"ALEJANDRO!!! I love you!!", it slipped out of her, before she even knew what she was saying.

After the concert, Diana sat down on one of the bars. It was so great!
"Hey, you!", someone approached her from behind. She curiously turned around.
"Oh god... It's HIM!!", she couldn't believe it!

"I heard you screaming to the stage!", Alejandro said.
"Oh no... how embarrassing..." She felt like she made a total fool of herself!
How could she recover it?
"Uh.. It was another girl!", finally came out of her.
He laughed. "Don't look so scared! I think it was cute, really!"

He sat down next to her.
"I don't know, I feel rather embarassed...", Diana blushed, but couldn't help to feel relieved.
He winked with a sly smile: "Say, do you wanna see the back stage?"
"Sure...", Diana tried to pull herself together, but couldn't help a feeling of excitement rushing over her.

"It's right here", he said, while leading her by his hand.
Diana was a bit surprised; "Oh, it's small here!"
"Yeah, it is, but..."

"...just right enough for us two...", he stated before kissing her.
Diana heart started to beat like crazy. She really couldn't believe this actually happened!

19 comments:

  1. Definitely xD
    Also thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops guess he is total bad news and was probably lying about having a wife. >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would someone lie about *having* a wife? xDD

      Delete
  3. Alejandro gets around doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep the neighborhood don lothario ... creepo alert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh snap, Allie, you just getting into anything with fun bags, aren't you?
    /High fives
    Poor Di, tho, yerg; hopefully she wasn't counting on an HEA, because I'm not sure he's down for that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di is an experienced fangirl... she should know what she can expect :D

      Delete
  6. Well alrighty then....taking advantage of fans... not cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does what he gets! And it's not as if he forces them, haha.

      Delete
  7. Alejandro is in a balancing state with me atm. Balancing good and evil and forced to redeem himself from my judgement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure he won't escape your judgment too soon...

      Delete
  8. omg nooo I wasn't expecting this! xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find it amusing that their audience is only women. I assumed Deep Rift had more of a rock sound, but looking at the audience, I'm gonna say it's more like Maroon 5 - in terms of style, I don't imagine that's what Franny's voice sounds like. I'm kind of curious now! Any band you liken them too (and yes, I realise this is not that important to the story haha)

    I mean, this kind of lifestyle comes with the territory of being a rockstar, I'm sure. Possibly something to do with why his marriage didn't work out, lol. Not great news for Linda, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah xD
      When I made these screenshots I just discovered Poses and I didn't had many sims.
      Buuuut. There are actually a lot of rock bands that have a big female audience/groupies. And Deep Rift def are good looking (I suppose 😏)

      I don't have a specific idea how they sound, probably smth like this:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2EjeMx4bSg

      But I def have a voice claim for Franny xD
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XaS93WMRQQ

      And let's just be honest, Al is just a whore xD

      Delete
    2. Oh definitely, plenty of bands only have a female audience, very believable, just amusing.

      Hah, wow, that's a lot more intense than I would have pegged them for. I'll just pretend they sound like HIM, which would explain all the groupies :D

      Delete
    3. yeah well it makes for a good story 😂😂 they may have male fans too, who knows, maybe this was a fanclub concert lol

      I'll be fine with HIM XD having it written has the advantage that readers can imagine what they'd sound like hehe

      Delete